Being a quilter in Oregon is heaven! The state is rich in quilting history. Plus, I love quilting on the road. I will be sharing my shopping, projects, mistakes, successes and travels...all things quilt!...so come join me in my world of quilting, books, cross stitch and Van travel!
I sooo love Silo's x-mas stocking! Can't believe how big it is. Beautiful! I'm working on a x-mas project now because it's big and I want it done this year. ! will start a prairie schooler santa asap after my peppermint lane project. hope you get your car back soon. I would love to start a journal for my stitching. Happy Stitching!
I so want Fat Quarter Journal. It would be a first for me to be organized. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI sooo love Silo's x-mas stocking! Can't believe how big it is. Beautiful! I'm working on a x-mas project now because it's big and I want it done this year. ! will start a prairie schooler santa asap after my peppermint lane project. hope you get your car back soon. I would love to start a journal for my stitching. Happy Stitching!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed this flosstube, Anna. The Christmas stocking is amazing! I love how you worked through it in a way that made sense to you.
ReplyDeleteI would love the journal Anna and I’d be sure to claim it promptly 😊
ReplyDelete