Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Stitch Roadies No 132

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning that about "trollers". Had a guy on another quilt site try to strike up a conversation with me totally unrelated to quilting. I reported him as well. One can never be too careful. What fun gifts and projects. So happy you like them.

    There is a new quilt/coffee shop in Tenino, WA. I haven't been down there yet, but it looks fabulous. They just opened recently. The name is "The Shiplap Quilt Shop and Coffee House". Their website looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so funny you should mention this!!! I just was talking with G yesterday about making a trip up to the new shop in Tenino!!! it looks awesome! As soon as we get out car issues sorted out and we have a decent travel day we are going to visit it!

      Delete
  2. Anna, thank you for mentioning those sneaky people who try to lead us down rabbit holes. I just received a note yesterday from someone pretending to be a friend. These are really criminal acts. Thank for your wonderful relationships with all the quilt/stitchery shops in your part of the world. I think I will go in search of more shops in the Houston area. There are never enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we kick those jerks to the curb! yes visit as many shops as you can...they are getting fewer and fewer in number...I want to help build the stitching world!

      Delete