Followers

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Winners & QuiltWorks

First lets announce the winner of the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show Posters and Calendar!!!  
The winner of poster #1 is....Jenny Bonynge   
The winner of poster #2 is...Barbers of Lucky Lane
And,
The winner of the Men Behind Quilts Calendar is...Danielle

Now you need to send me your mailing addresses!

I finished my Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine quilt.  It turned out adorable and was made totally out of my stash, Yahooooo!  Just in time for quilt show week.  I was beginning to feel guilty with the snowball heads still hanging but now we are living the season, lol.


QuiltWorks is all decked out for Quilt Show Week!  I know you will enjoy dreaming about all the projects you must have!  Today I am headed to Sisters High School for my first class and look forward to sharing all the activities with you!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a slideshow design

3 comments:

  1. The quilt came out wonderfully. I will be making things from the first issues, someday, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the poster! Maybe I could come by and pick it up on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the lucky winners !

    ReplyDelete