Friday, August 5, 2011

Visitng Anne's House!!!

Ok, I confess...there was no way I could wait another day let alone a week to check out the new digs of the Cotton 'n Wool blogger Anne Bryson!  I have seen photos, visited the building site and listened to various decisions being made about the new place...but, had yet to see the finished product.  I am mostly interested in "the studio" but knew that taking a tour of the house would be like a awesome quilt show!  So, I hopped on my cute scooter and headed over for an impromptu visit...lucky for me I was on my scooter because, had she not seen it in her driveway she said she wasn't going to answer to door...in her PJ's.

Anne is one of those multifaceted quilting talents which leads into also being a wonderful decorator.  The home was beautiful, every detail thought out and evaluated in order to create the kind of home that you never want to leave.  It truly is amazing the breath of her own creations and at the same time constructing for Bunny Hill Designs.  I love being her friend not only for the artistic stimulation but, her kindness and willingness to share tips on construction of quilts.

Sit back enjoy...you're in for a real treat! 
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow personalized with Smilebox

15 comments:

  1. WOW Anne, I love it! Can't wait to see it in person. You guys did such a great job in planning the whole house and I can see why it has such a "homey" feel. Love the decorations! Anna, you and your scooter are just too funny! Glad you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna for the lovely tour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I understand what you wrote, you dropped in announced, Anne wasn't even dressed and her house looked absolutely perfectly beautiful! What a gal. I am sooooo impressed. AND her quilts are incredible. Thanks for sharing, Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...what a very talented and creative lady!
    thanks for sharing your friends house and decorating with us...it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy, you are going to love it! i am green with envy over the studio! Oh and I might have great news about the Stars and Sprigs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Synthia...that was unannounced! So she was quite gracious about it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. simplestitches, she is one of the most talents quilters I know...must be why Bunny Hill has her make all the samples!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That house is a dream. It makes me want to renovate my house immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yvette...I totally understand...I went home and thought...I need to move...I need different furniture...I need a bigger studio...I need, I need, I need...oh well learning to be happy where you are is a gift! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're always welcome back again, Anna! (as long as you don't care if I'm in my jammies)LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Anne and Anna :-) what an inspiring tour of such a beautiful home! I was drooling when I saw Anne's photos of her studio last week. This home is heartwarming and cheering. What a sweet refuge! Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you enjoyed the tour Loris...I'm trying to get Anne to adopt me...I think I kinda look like her! LOL

    ReplyDelete