Thursday, November 9, 2017

Hit The Door Running...

Well this last 24 hours I have hit the door running and so apologize for a little late posting of the blog.  Flying the friendly skies of Alaskan was comfortable and quick but the rain followed me :)  Of course Napa is OK with the rain...they needed it!


First thing on the agenda was a Korean lunch...
this is a photo of all the side dishes 
that come with you lunch order...OMG!!!


The Napa Film Festival was off to a great start...right after lunch we headed to our first movie which was Documentary Shorts...enjoyed them all.  We could spend all day and evening watching movies that are shown all over Napa Valley.  We have our choices circled and will be hitting the road from venue to venue.  

I did wake up early and got a little stitching in...so peaceful at the sister's house.  Hope you have a nice Thursday filled with friendship, stitching and good food.

8 comments:

  1. If I ate that much at lunchtime, I would need a nap in the afternoon to recover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of food, would last me all week, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Is there a cultural significance to so many dishes? You and your sister must have had such a great time.

    I just read your August 5, 2012 blog post and viewed the quilts for First Friday at QuiltWorks with quilts by Joan Metzger. You were so right; they are amazing quilts. I loved looking at the varying techniques. How marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Asian food, but that would be a little much for lunch!! Enjoy the visit with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been embroidering for many years but just tried using SF101 on the back and it is amazing. Thanks for sharing that. It makes the piece so nice for stitching and then traveling threads don't show on the front. Love all your videos. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed this post until late Friday night. I've had a Korean Hot Pot once but never ventured back for another meal. It looks interesting, you must explain what all those different dishes are!

    Never gone to a film festival sounds like the two of you are having a great time together, Enjoy your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So many veggie delights! I think I could get used to Korean food! :-)
    LOVE that (plane view) pic! Breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I think you've succeeded... I think I'm about to become a Woolie! The many wool projects that I continue to see are calling my name. I just read your blog about the Dorr Mill Store that Marla suggested. Oh, my! My worry, however, is that I have a significant moth problem here. What to do... what to do...

    ReplyDelete