Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Celebrating + A Winner!!!

My favorite month of the year is October!  Celebrating a birthday all month allows for so many blessings and opportunities!  My sweet grandson accompanied me out to dinner...and, yes his parents and G came along, LOL.  It was ok that he was the center of attention instead of the birthday girl because he keeps us in a constant state of the giggles :)  


Robin made this adorable wall hanging for the Bee Hive!!! 
 I couldn't wait to get home and hang it up!


I was also blessed with a birthday celebration 
at a stitch day...
oh...it made the stitch day even more fun!!


Look at this adorable pillow made by Grammiecrew :)
 it is perfect on my stitching chair!


...and she found this vintage embroidery pattern!  
Be sure to click on the photo
 and take a closer look at the pattern.  
It is going to be so much fun to make, lol




Enjoy the slide show of the Halloween decorations at Robin and Leslie's houses...made me want to run home and start making some Halloween Vignettes...some people just have the knack!

But before you watch the slide show lets see who the dog dish coughed up....

Bjlinks!!

you have till Sunday 
to send me your mailing address before we redraw...
hope we hear from you :)


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture slideshow generated with Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like a wonderful way to spend your birthday and such thoughtful gifts.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful goodies Anna, I'm guessing the bee is a pancake flipper, so cute. Silas is getting big!

    Love Robin and Leslie's show and tell Halloween decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Impressive slide show! Cute baby too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure why my id is Crafting With Kids....it is not my name. hmmm How do I send my address to you?

    ReplyDelete