Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Amazing Day!

Yesterday was an amazing day...I was invited to observe the filming of a segment of The Quilt Show and to actually be a guest on one of the segments.  I will be sharing more about this amazing opportunity in future Quilt Roadie videos  and blog posting :)

I have been stitching away on my latest cross stitch project...you can see what I am up too tomorrow on Anna & G On The Road which is featured on the daily blog a segment on The Quilt Show... it has been a wonderful project to work on :)


The filming of the The Quilt Show was an eye opening experience!  I had a no clue what went into a production of this caliber...and, I can't wait to share more with you in the future.  It was a hoot and a half and when I wasn't totally enthralled by what was going on I was laughing out loud! Life is a blessing and an adventure and I am so grateful to have had both!


The camp ground outside of Denver is amazing!  Cherry Creek State Park has been just what these travelers needed!  The spaces are large and provide wonderful privacy.  


Hope you are scheduling in some ME time...
it is a gift you give yourselves :)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a spectacular day at the studio. Your stitching looks like a fun project.

    That cloud shot is amazing. Looking forward to hearing more of what you saw and did at the studio.

    Where are you heading next? Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad both your filming experience and your camping experience have been so good. I knew you'd be great because you're a natural on Quilt Roadies 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just smiling here...loving your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing experience and wish I could see the show, maybe when they do free days.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Typically Zippy Loan brief term loan organizations are open 24hrs. The payment of short-term loans can likewise be done online. An individual can mainly categorize financing into two main sections known as, secured and unsecured.

    Self Employed Scentbird Loans First you have to locate a company that supplies instant cash loans online.

    Student loans may be an enormous financial burden once you first begin working. Loans in this way are meant to be quite short-term.

    ReplyDelete