Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Quilter's Affair...Day 1

Well...I am officially pooped, LOL.  I think when you have something exciting coming up the anticipation alone uses up some energy.  So, this is going to be a short blog post...but I'll be posting photos on Instagram, Facebook and have been shooting video for G to edit.


Sarah Fielke's class on pieced letters was relaxing and fun.  I am using Elizabeth Hartman's line of fabric for the letters and I love the choices.  Since I am using a 45 degree half square triangle ruler I was able to use a jelly roll...which made fabric choices pretty darn easy.

Last night was the instructors dinner at Jean Wells Keenan's house.  It is a nice relaxing way to start the week and meet everyone.  

So that's it...if you celebrate have a Happy and Safe Fourth of July!!!




3 comments:

  1. I was trying to figure out what your letters were in Sarah's Instagram picture were but couldn't make them out. Let me guess...for Silas! Have fun making the alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun quilt and would be fun to do name quits for the boys.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete