Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Can't Stop The Feeling!!!




Let me explain...Since arriving home from Arizona I had not been able to find my trees cross stitch...you remember the one that Lori and I picked up in France at the  Le Carrefour Européen du Patchwork  I had set a goal of stitching 2 trees a month...remember that???  I took it on the Arizona Quilt Roadies trip and never touched it...not one stitch.  I remembered seeing it when I got home but for 2 months could not find it.  I know that G emptied the RV before we sold it...so I knew it was somewhere either in the house or garage.  Robin came over one day and went through my entire sewing room and still we couldn't find it.

Finally after 2 months I told G what I was looking for...

and, I got this feeling inside my bones...

and, we found it on the floor behind my stitching chair
 in G's Man Cave


What a relief...
and now I am back on track 
although, I am adjusting my goal to one tree a month!

Wishing you a wonderful week of stitching...we are still working on putting out more Sister's Outdoor Quilt Show video and we are plotting our next Quilt Roadie adventure!!!  Be sure you check out The Quilt Show Daily Blog Anna & G On The Road tomorrow...some fun photos of a students stitching project!

16 comments:

  1. What a beautiful stitchery!! Thank Gawd you found it!! That was quite a scare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoooooo you found it ....oh what a relief it is. It's so beautiful and will be a wonderful treasure and memory from your special trip. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog and Roadies Trips. The overview of the Sister's quilt show was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you found as I'm sure Robin also is. Trying to figure out where it was in the Bee Hive when I was visiting was interesting. Onward to progress on it now.

    I have to admit that after cutting out four months of Buttermilk Basin patterns templates I gave up and made a new set. I should stumble upon the old ones any second now. But I hadn't cut any wool for the blocks yet thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness you found it ! That would have drove me crazy trying to figure out where it went ;-) Happy ending though !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the Justin Timberlake video. It made my day! Oh and I'm glad you found your project. I have missing stuff too and then one day like magic it reappears. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I often "misplace" stuff...in my house....in my sewing room ...lol...glad you found this wonderful piece..I'm looking forward to seeing this as a finished Masterpiece...😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I can relate! Can you share the name of the trees pattern..I want to see the whole forest :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I have elves who hide things on me, haha.
    Love that stitchery, such beautiful work.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so pretty!
    I had to laugh, because lately I have been missing a case of CD's that are my favorites. I kept them in the car I used most regularly. But could not find them anywhere. The other day, I thoroughly cleaned out that car and wa-la! There was the case of CD's, stashed in the pocket on the back of the driver's seat. I don't know why I would have put them there, it's kind of hard to reach when you are driving! But I have them back and I'm relieved!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad you found that gorgeous piece of stitchery!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Mother had a cross-stitch shop and Daddy did the framing back in the day. It's really pretty! We've all done cross stitch and it's so soothing. Glad you found it! Jeri (Frau Brahms)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have working on a wool project and had all my thread colors laid out and now my white thread is missing as I am ready to use it. I will be looking really hard for it tonight. As I couldn't find it last night and it was late. Hopefully it will show sooner than your hiding project.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I realize this is a very late comment, but I've been out of town and am just getting caught up on things. I loved the video and I'm so glad you found your project. Hate when things go MIA. It's going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete