Thursday, July 6, 2017

Blessings By Stitch Angels

I am blessed by Stitch Angels...it brings tears to my eyes that  stitchers would take the time out of their lives to make a gift for me...I was left speechless yesterday!!!  What I do know is we stitchers so appreciate handmade gifts because we know the thought and time that goes into making them.  Kathy surprised me with the sweetest Woolie...and, his shirt has bees on it plus his jacket is embellished with bee buttons. Around his neck and on his shoes are bells so I can tell if he is up to mischief!  


(you can click on the photo to enlarge for a closer look.)

His name is Master Wellington Bee and he loves honey :)


 I no sooner got back to the classroom after lunch and one of my students gave me a Hexie coaster with Bees!!!   G and I have fun with the Quilt Roadies and the blog but it fun to know someone is actually watching or reading our stuff and so know that my sewing room is called the Bee Hive.  We are so grateful for the connection, friendship and love that we feel. Thank you, thank you, thank you!


I had to show you the back because the little label has a smiling Bee :)


The next 2 days I mentor the Sit 'n Stitch class and this is one of those classes where the pedal hits the medal...sewing machines on full speed Scotty!!!  Have a wonderful day and stay tuned!

10 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Anna , that little guy and coaster are so cute, what a great gift and yes we do know what it means to hand make items with love that are appreciated !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute and the coaster is a fun gift too, perfect for your room.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How totally adorable - both! I bet I know who made the coaster :)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog about a month ago and believe me I have watched the videos and read the blog. Love your Beehive room. Did you get the baby quilt quilted on your new quilting machine? Bonita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those gifts are adorable!! They are so lucky to know you; I would love to meet you some day, but figure that it is impossible unless you plan on hauling that camper cross country to Maine. Our quilt show is lovely and we have 2 awesome wool shops here, along with many wonderful quilt shops and the beautiful Maine coast. Might you consider being a teacher at the show?? I would definitely sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute gifts Anna, Master Wellington Bee looks adorable as is the Hexie coaster.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! Shows how much your hard work is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are LOVED! Enjoy your time in Sit and Stitch. Wish I could be there stitching along side. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all love you and all your videos. Keep going..have fun this week. Looking forward to seeing Sisters quilt show...

    ReplyDelete
  10. How AWESOME is that Doll !!!! LOVE IT! Such a a wonderful gift made with Love ! That hexie Coaster is just adorable !! Both will be perfect in your BEEHIVE !!!

    ReplyDelete