Thursday, June 1, 2017

June 1st?!!!

It is hard to believe it is June 1st!

When I saw this online I knew it was mine...all mine!!!!  
A little wooden thread spool with a bee charm 
and wee scissors.


This gives you a better idea of the scale...sooooo sweet!


I also wanted to show you what I bought at
An adorable Christmas Quilt that starts with a printed panel.


First of all the box sucked me right in...so cheery, 
with a whole quilt waiting to be born!
and,
on each side a Christmas animal




I don't know about you but I don't think there is such a thing
 as too many Christmas Quilts!  
I am really looking forward to piecing this project. 

I am currently working on my Thicket Baby Quilt.  All the blocks are pieced they just need to be trimmed down per instructions...so far I have trimmed about 55 blocks and still have about 50+ more to go!!!  When they are all trimmed I will be putting it together and it will look like this!!!  I can't wait!!! 


Have a wonderful Thursday...I have a rainy busy day in Bend...but hope to include some Wool stitching!  Peace, Love and Stitching.

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful goodies.....and June brings another special bundle does it not? Exciting month for you ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little spool! Would you be willing to share where you got it? Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patty - she got it from me! You can see them on my website - www.meandmystitches.com!

      Delete
  3. One can never have too many scissors and that beehive holder is too adorable!

    Love the little Christmas quilt how big is it?

    Now get back to trimming those blocks, can't wait to see your finished top.

    We've been grey and rainy now day three with clearing in the afternoons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little scissor holder is too cute and perfect for sitting next to a sewing machine. Ooooh, that Christmas quilt is lovely and that box definitely sells it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you like your little scissor hive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fell in love with the scissor holder and just ordered one. Thanks for letting me know about it :-D

    Your Thicket baby quilt is going to be adorable ! You are making great progress !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the finished Thicket quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete