Thursday, June 22, 2017

Busy Bee

Yesterday was a Busy Bee Day...lots of things to accomplish in Bend before heading home for an appointment in Sisters.  Some days just seem like one wild moment and it's done, lol.  Somehow I ended up with a rock chip which overnight created a crack half way across my windshield!  5 phones and transfers later I have an appointment in a week and a half.

The highlight of the day was hanging out with the Sit 'n Stitch gals at Sew Many Quilts.  It was a day filled with sharing, laughter and iPhone tutorials, LOL  One of the gals got her quilt back from the long arm quilter and it turned out beautiful!  This is a Heart To Hand pattern.

 

Leslie showed up with the cutest project to stitch on and come to find out...she used the design from a Mary Engelbreit coloring book!!!  She is so clever!  And, best of all Mary herself liked it when Leslie posted a photo :) besides I love the bees on the background fabric!


After getting home I saw the pile of mail that G had picked up and there was the sweetest surprise!  A couple of books for my new grand baby along with the most wonderful card!!!  I don't know about you but I can see a wall hanging in my future with the motifs on this card...isn't it adorable!


Needless to say I dropped into bed with 
visions of quilt projects dancing in my head!

3 comments:

  1. Learning about love at home-so important. And such pretty quilts. I love it too when though a day is full and busy, there is always our hobby to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt projects and a great card so sweet to welcome a new baby. I can see this being transferred to wool and cotton for Silas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna
    Hope to catch up at the Sisters Show on Saturday 8th July. Our only day there, and it'll be fabulous! :-)

    ReplyDelete