Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Tick Tock....

As we can feel the adventure winding down I can't help but reflect on all the up and downs and be thankful for the opportunity!  When we do get home it literally will be a nano second and I will be off again.  I knew before we left that I would not have enough time to quilt 4 quilts before the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show and enlisted the help of one of my favorite long arm quilters Sandy Lachowski.  When she called yesterday and said they were ready....well, all I could see is miles of binding!!!  For the next couple of Quilt Roadie adventures I won't have to figure out what projects to bring because I am going to be dragging quilts along to get those bindings tacked down!!! Oh and don't forget I have to also put labels on them!

I am getting excited about the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show and can't wait to see all my quilters friends that I only see once a year :)  It is an amazing event and if you have never been...please add it to your bucket list!

This years poster is absolutely lovely!


I can't wait to see my quilts...I hope I made the binding before hand...but, it has been so long since I was in my sewing room I can't remember.  Have a wonderful Tuesday!


9 comments:

  1. Good planning! I bet you did prepare the binding... I hate doing binding. Where are you off to next? Your bee hive must be buzzing with busyness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you share your quilts here as well. I would love to see them. Happy roading home :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, also am looking forward to seeing your quilts. You bring a great deal of positive energy to this planet! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With every turn of the wheels your are getting closer to home and I'm sure you all will be happy to sleep in your own bed in your home. Although I guess you packed Enzo's bed along, I'm sure he will enjoy not sleeping in a house on wheels.

    What's happening next?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see how your quilts came out and that is a nice hand project to do while camping, though the size might be a bit much;) Have enjoyed following along on your adventures.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me and 7 friends are coming to sisters this year. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Sisters Show is one I have wanted to attend for some time. I hope to make it someday. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Anna, if I lived closer to you I'd help you with the hand stitching of the binding as I like to do it. Sounds like you will have sore fingers by the time you complete them all... ;0)

    ReplyDelete