Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Life Blessings...

Mother's Day was such a surprise!  My dear DIL and younger son were supposed to come over and  whip up a Mother's Day breakfast...but, when they arrived they had a surprise for me...my oldest son was with them !!!  I can't remember the last Mother's Day where both my boys were together with me!  This was the most EPIC Mother's Day ever!


Even though we were packing for another Quilt Roadie 2017 adventure I was able to finish binding #2!  Sew Spooky by The Quilt Company I love this quilt, especially with all the extra special things they provide to make this a fun project.


I am really pooped after the 10 hour drive yesterday but we now rested up and raring to go!  Hope your day is filled with love and stitching!

9 comments:

  1. Such a nice surprise you! I love that little Halloween quilt. Very cute :) Looking forward to seeing more adventures on the road with you. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Mother's Day surprise!! Hard when they grow up and spread their wings to get them together at the same time.
    Nice job on the Halloween quilt, very cute. I like that it falls on the fun side instead of spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! You look soo happy with your men! Soo glad they came home to spend the day with you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed this post this morning, saw your video post instead. Great photo of you and the boys, you all look happy to be together.

    Nice finish on your Halloween quilt. I bought the pattern but haven made it, you inspire me but tulips star my focus right now. And down the rabbit hole, need to build some houses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such good looking sons! Glad you had such a nice surprise. I love your Spooky quilt too. Enjoy your Napa visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful surprise, having the kids home is the best gift.
    Love how your quilt came out, that is a fun one.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww. so sweet! You are so lucky to have such great boys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's such a blessing to have the family all together...what a wonderful mother's day surprise!

    ReplyDelete