Thursday, May 11, 2017

A Little Bit Of This...A Little Bit Of That...

I finished tacking down the  binding on quilt number one...
One down...3 to go!


Now a days wedding and baby showers include 
the future spouse or dad. 
 My baby boy is having a baby boy :)


Robin made this adorable wall quilt for the baby's room


And, Cakers knitted an adorable apple hat...
the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :)


baby's room is coming together....



I don't think a baby can have too many quilts, LOL


Got a chance to catch up on some movie watching and 
I highly recommend Lion. 
 Based on a true story, it is a must see!


Happy Thursday and have a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Interesting how both your boys have boys and no girls in their families thus far. Love Robin's quilt, did she know it would match the dresser?

    Looks like Silas has some lovely creative aunties in his life already.

    Looking forward to seeing Lion, have you seen Arrival? Also a grat thought provoking movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all :) Love the wall quilt Robin made. Big changes coming in everyone's lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the quilt with the name Silas, I had to laugh because my son is Silas and his birthday is later this month (turning 31)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally loved seeing these photos and quilts and gifts. What fun is coming for you all to have a local baby boy to hold and hug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful gifts and I think quilts are nice since they warm up the room and give the baby, something visual to see. I want to see that movie.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your expected new grand baby! Great pic of you and your son...such a good looking Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would not call that son of yours a "baby" boy! He looks to be quite tall maybe like his Dad? He has such a great smile like you do! Hope his soon-to-be baby boy gets that trait from him ... and you. And no a baby cannot have too many quilts!

    ReplyDelete