Thursday, April 27, 2017
Sorry for the late blog post...been having too much fun!
I have put away the feather weight for the remainder of the adventure and am now going to focus on more handwork. I have decided to work on another block of the Thanksgiving Wallhanging by Buttermilk Basin .
The list of accomplishments thus far is...
1. pieced the last 3 blocks of the 2015 Designer Mystery
2. pieced all the flannel blocks for the grey bunny baby quilt
3. pieced all the blocks for the Thicket Quilt
4. pieced all the steps except the last one for the Roll Call quilt
5. hand stitched a block for the Yoko Saito BOm
6. hand stitched a block for the Fresh Trees BOM
7. hand stitched a block for the Thanksgiving BOM
8. hand stitched the Buttermilk Basin Fall Mat
Not bad considering all the outdoor activity that was going on!
As we count down to our final week + my goal is to finish the Kathy Schmitz blackwork embroidery and to start stitching on another of the Thanksgiving BOM blocks...wish me luck!!!