- To Teach Patterns that they have completed and Can Provide Samples of
- To Conduct Lectures and Trunk Shows with your Quilt Shops and Guilds
- To Teach at your Quilt Shows and Conferences and Provide a Vendor Booth,
- To Provide you with Assistance in doing Demonstrations and Kitting for Judy's Products
- To offer Samples, as they have available, to Advertise your Classes with them
- To Bring your Judy's Technique of the Month Program
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Quiltworx At Arizona Quilts
Judy Niemeyer is synonyms with fantastically complicated patterns which are supposedly foolproof is you use her techniques for construction. A few of the Fabric Stalkers are die hard Judy fans and so I have seen a few of these beauties at retreat. But, I have never succumbed...maybe...I could be tempted....
When I visited Arizona Quilts there was a Judy Niemeyer class being taught by Kelly who is a certified Quiltworx instructor. Striving for student success Judy has developed a curriculum so that instructors of the Quiltworx patterns would teach her specific techniques and thus a student could come away with a spectacular quilt!
This list was taken directly from the Quiltworx site and lists what the certified instructors are trained for...
This is a peek at the pattern which Kelly was teaching...
I might have to think about this....
Have a great rest of the week and weekend!!
Fabric Stalkers on retreat...you rock!!!