Thursday, March 16, 2017

Busy Bee

It takes some planning to hit the road with a pile of quilting projects!  I am more worried about forgetting a vital piece of quilting than clothing, LOL  I have readjusted what I plan to work on while traveling.  I received an email from Crabapple Hill Studio about new designs and I fell in love with the baby :)  And, since I am expecting a new grandchild this summer I had to prep this one for the road using Meg's coloring techniques.  I am looking forward to starting this sweet embroidery.



I finally finished Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult.  It took me 3 times of requesting it from the Library to finally finish it.  I can't tell you how much I wish everyone would read this book.  It challenges your belief systems.  Having faced overt prejudice/racism in my life the first chapter almost made me stop reading it...but, I pushed myself to finish the book because I wanted to find out how each character grew or didn't...and, I can honestly say for a fiction book it challenged me so much and I am so glad I read it...and I highly recommend you give it a chance.




Hope you have a fun St. Paddy's Day and make time for stitching!  


4 comments:

  1. Your baby in a basket parachute is looking lovely Anna. Have fun with the stitching as you travel around.

    Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the stitching on this piece......Those dogs LOL....😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also reading small great things Anna. Wow, sure makes a person stop and think. Enjoy your trip and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twice I have had quilting guests forget to bring their clothes with them!

    ReplyDelete