Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine Mystery

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


Spent a great day at Sew Many Quilts at a Valentine Mystery Party hosted by Mary Ann.  We were provided with all the supplies to create a an adorable wool Valentine pillow.


One of my dear friends has been on the go...jet setting in two states for her job...but now, she is retired!!!  and back in Central Oregon :) and we decided to spend part of Saturday stitching.  


Mary Ann and Gayle provided quite a spread to keep our sugar levels up for attentive stitching, LOL and the conversation was lively.  


I got quite a bit stitched in the workshop.  I will be adding a few more embellishments.  I hear that they will be offering more of these Mystery Stitch Days and I highly recommend participating...it was nothing but a great time!


The days are getting longer and we have had some sunshine....instead of snow! And both G and I are getting itchy to take the Featherweight on the road!  But, I realized for the travels ahead I am going to have to organize 2 months worth of goals and projects to work on!!!  OMG...I have got to start organizing!!!  Wish me luck!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely mystery heart to stitch! Sound like you had a lovely day of stitching and goodies.

    Happy Valentine's Day to you and G! Make sure Enzo gets a treat also,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds that you had a wonderful time with your friends doing stitching...
    Happy Valentine's Day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun get together, wonderful treats and a beautiful piece to take home. I am already planning some trips, first one will be for Easter, going to have it at the state ocean park so we can picnic for a fun change and close enough for the kids to drive down.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always share the best things, how great!
    Loved your heart!

    ReplyDelete