Thursday, February 23, 2017

Hallelujah

I did it...I met my February Goals!  I swear this dry erase board hanging on the door leading to my stash and project boxes really has the power to keep me motivated!!!.  I even was able to do an additional project.  


The last project to wrap up the month was my Sashiko block for the Coral Reef BOM. 


Now I have a clean slate to consider for March...and April!  In about a week and a half I am going to Empty Spools at Asilomar...learning new techniques and creating new UFOs!  LOL  

The thing I have noticed about my Goals Lists is that it has helped me bond again to the many projects that live in my sewing room...which, I have decided to name The Hive...where busy bees (myself & girlfriends) create.

Life can be unpredictable...make sure you make time for yourself...doing what you love.

10 comments:

  1. You Coral Reefs Sashiko block is lovely Anna. I regret not signing up got it but know I have more than enough to keep me busy. Congrats on your goals met this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on getting your goals met! Sending you a high five!! Have 2017 Buttermilk Basin Mystery Block 1,ready to stitch and Block 2,ready to fuse onto background. I just want to keep up on it! Are you ready to start traveling? Sharon in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go You!!! I finished the "Let It Snow" Quilt as well as the Quilt top for "Farm Fresh Trees" By Buttermilk basin thank to you )

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I tried to keep up with goals, I would get depressed, lol.
    I love the stitching, that technique looks fun.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time at Asilomar. I'm sure you'll be sewing with Sue but I wish I was going and being able to sew with David Taylor. You're going to enjoy quite a creative group of teachers there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a role model finishing all your projects! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your closing on this post - Life can be unpredictable - make time to do what you love!! Thanks for the inspiration - just finished a pillow using the "cut a hole in the back" technique. Asilomar is on my someday list....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna - Where did you get the coral reef sashiko block? I lovvvve it and would love to get it......

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your idea of a board to write down goals, where they can be seen. I will probably have to steal this idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the name "The Hive". I'm sure it will keep you as busy as a worker bee ;)
    Congratulations on meeting your February goals. Do you think heading out in the RV will affect your future goals?

    ReplyDelete