Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thoughts for Thursday




We have been busy bees around here and are playing catch up...Our little grandson is turning 5 this week and it is hard to believe how much time has passed.  My little minion is growing up :)

I have been chipping away at January goals and am pleased with my accomplishments and am almost ready to think about Februarys goals.  I have one left for January...we'll see if I get it done.  The interesting thing is I am learning a lot about myself with this 2017 goal setting.  It seems for the first time in my life I have a growing understanding about realistic goal setting.  And, when I set realistic goals I am more successful. And, when I am more successful I feel better about myself.  hummm I can just see the blossoming idea on how this may affect other aspects of my life!  Lots to think about.

We finally have had a reprieve from the snow...enough so that I was able to make it to the Woolie gathering at QuiltWorks in Bend.  It had been over a month since this group was able to get together and so there was lots of catching up to do.  I am inspired by these woman and I hope you are encouraged to spend some time stitching.

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Picture collage customized with Smilebox

8 comments:

  1. Some really great January finishes in this photo 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to you monthly goal report. Glad to hear things are getting better for getting around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to open the smile box and its not working right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sure do grow up fast, Nick is going to be 4 this spring.
    Lots of wonderful projects, I still need to finish my buttermilk bomb.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that quote . . . how true:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds very true, when I botch up something, it makes Me feel like a rotten failure. I sometimes hold back from setting a goal, just because it seems to be to hard to try. I need to work on this one!
    I love the one in the top right corner best on your box,just so appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not know QuiltWorks has such a club sounds very cool. I like that quote you posted - that is true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can sure relate to your quote! I started a new job- from being home to full-time plus! A rest is what I need today!! Very fun quilting pictures! Can you please tell me more about the O with the crow? Do you know the pattern name? Thank you and have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete