Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Dreams and Satisfactions

When I saw this poster it really spoke to me!  My 2017 word "Detox" has been challenging me in many way to change and my dreams are blossoming.  If you picked a word for the year is it opening your eyes to life around you???


There are certain angels who can tell when you need a little pick me up and this absolutely sweet card arrived in the mail and is so precious.  It is dimensional...I love it!!!


In between other life stuff I worked on my Sew Spooky and attached the candy corn blocks and the inner border.  I love, love, love this quilt!  It is so much fun.  Now for the final border of bats :)  I do believe this one will be finished by Halloween!!! yippeeee!!!!


Short  blog post today but life is a little on the busy side and I know you understand.  I hope today is sunny and filled with a stitch or two for you :)

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love your candy corn borders. Looks like motivation is going your way. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it nice when a friend sends you something on a day that you need a pick me up, I got a few this week and it is nice when you are having some down days.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of the cutest Halloween quilts I've seen!

    ReplyDelete