Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Yesterday I started working on the last item on my December Goals list...prepping a block of my Yoko Saito BOM.  I can now say I met all my December Goals!!!  I am working hard at clearing out the quilt cobwebs in my brain and gathering my plans for 2017...so be sure and check in on Friday!

I hope today you'll take the time to read the Daily Blog A and G On The Road...and inspirational story :)

I have been doing a lot of reading over the holiday.  Finished 2 books!  The first one is The Woman in Cabin 10.  It was suspenseful but there were moments when I wondered about the main character.  Wasn't the best book I read but it wasn't the worst either...so depending on your mood you may want to read it.


The the second book...The German Girl was a good read.  Another in a long list of WW2 theme'd books but as with others I did learn a lot I didn't know before.  I think you'll enjoy this read.


Today I am going to hide out in my sewing room and start prepping for a Fabric Stalker Quilt Retreat which will be coming up in a couple of weeks. A great way to start a new year!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your daily blog encounter, what a happybencounter.

    I'm rereading the Outlander series again, waiting for the next season to come.

    Enjoy your day of prepping. I need to organize backgrounds for my next BOM that starts at the end of January. And a UFO to do with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The German girl sounds like one I would like to read, love books like that. Will see if our library has it, I am sure they do. I am not getting much done, Bill is off this week and I have to keep him busy, driving me all over, haha.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful article over at the "Daily Blog"... I'm going to make a sign of your words of wisdom... "You are only limited by the judgment and rules you force upon yourself"... so very true! Happy 2017!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely posts. I enjoyed seeing your luncheon buddies' projects; Sandy gives me hope, LOL. Nothing I do is ever perfect, but it is always an enjoyable process as I am learning so much from blogging friends like you Anna. Happy Stitching in 2017!

    ReplyDelete