Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Tuesday Thoughts

Yesterday was a beautiful Sisters Country Day...the mountains were out in all their majesty!  No, I didn't photograph while driving!  G is driving and I took the photo out his window :)


I have been spending a lot of time trying to compile what my goals for 2017 will be and if you check back on Friday I am going to share them!  My word for the year thus far has eluded me but I think I am getting closer to a decision.  Also on Friday I will review 2016  as we head into 2017.  With that said...I seem to be in motivation mode this last couple of weeks and have finished my pillow by Crabapple Hill.  I am happy with how it turned out!


Now that I have a pillow that says No.1 Stitcher Extraordinaire, Certified...I had better start stitching!!!


Have a wonderful Tuesday...today I get to spend time with my sister :)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pillow finish, the pink piping looks great!

    Your blue skies look lovely, we have some today also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem on you living up to that pillow's praise . . . looking forward to your projects of 2017. Your photo of the mountains is lovely. We are having a day of new snow and frozen fog . . . but do you think it slows down the traffic going past our home? I want to get out there and put up a "slow down" sign.
    Happy New Year!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overcast here today with a bit of rain. I love to compile a list of things I'd like to achieve for the New Year. Two uncompleted quilts come to mind...Love your snow...good snow pack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Overcast here today with a bit of rain. I love to compile a list of things I'd like to achieve for the New Year. Two uncompleted quilts come to mind...Love your snow...good snow pack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scenery. Wow. All of our snow melted away over the holidays. Weather is getting cold again and I am sure we will have more than I want in Jan and Feb.

    Looking forward to your next posts. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol! Love that little pillow! Yup! It's official! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pillow came out beautifully! You should consider teaching a coloring class during Quilt Week sometime. Coloring is more fun together :)

    ReplyDelete