Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas!


Today would have been my parents
 65th wedding anniversary.  
I am blessed to have been the daughter of these 
amazing individuals.  


Yesterday Enzo waited all afternoon for our guests...
he knew that given the house was cleaned and 
the dining table was set...
someone was coming to see him of course!


An evening of conversation filled with laughter is just what I needed.  I did have some mishaps in cooking earlier in the day but all came together and, as someone reminded me....it is about the time spent with friends...not the food :)  I received some wonderful surprises!  Isn't this Santa pillow adorable!!!


And this pile of fun...says so much...I am cute as a button? I need to get my embroidery done? I need to do some rotary cutting and  start some quilting...I have a choice of being naughty or nice...I am loved.  


 Thank you for traveling this blog journey with me and I hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday.

11 comments:

  1. It's been fun reading your blog everyday leading up to Christmas Anna, will be sad when you drop back to three posts a week again.

    Glad to hear all went well in the end of the day and visiting with friends is the best part.

    Have a very Merry Christmas with Enzo and G and your son and daughter-in-law. Hope your other son and family come to visit over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Enjoy your blog and hearing all the news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for sharing your life and craft with us Anna,you're such a joy and reading your blog can always lift one's spirits. Merry Christmas and wishing you Love, Luck, Laughter and Health in 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Anna & G.Love the blog, read it everyday. All the best for 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Anna! Love that Santa pillow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful gifts and it sounds like things were wonderful, even with the mishaps. Merry Christmas!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas from Belgium Anna.
    Tine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Anna and thank you for your wonderful and inspiring blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas from Spain, Anna!!!
    Reading you always leaves me with a nice taste in my mouth.
    Have a great time with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad I have found you!!!! WOOOOOTTTTTT WOOOOOT I was tootling around on you tube on how to wool applique and I found your sight. WHAT is so FANTASTIC is that I wanted to do Buttermilk Basins Fresh Farms pattern BUT knew I needed someone to keep me accountable. One of my goals for 2017 is to do more applique. YEAH Happy New YEAR I am hoping this signs me up to receive your information...if not please let me know if I need to do something further.

    ReplyDelete