Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November???!!!


How did it happen???  Really...can it be November already?!  I admit I have been a busy bee and this year life has been a roller coaster but I had more highs than lows and I am grateful for the life that HH and I have crafted together.

As the year starts to wind down I continue to adjust, tweak and reorganize my quilting life.  Clearing off my design wall and only putting up one project at a time has resulted in positive progress on a number of projects.  Once I get bored working on a project I take it down, put it away and hang a new one.  This little change in my behavior has made me calmer.  On instagram I started a # board that you can add your design wall photos too....#designwallquiltchallenge :) so, whenever you post a photo of your design wall add #designwallquiltchallenge to the post.

The second adjustment I made was to hang this dry erase board with a list of my BOM UFO's, my current BOM's and a monthly list of my goals.  If you click on the photo it will enlarge and you will see I met half my October Goals.  Not bad for month number one.  I will post a photo on Thursday of my November Goals.
  


Sunday the Fabric Stalkers got together at Jane's house for a little stitching, show 'n tell and conversation.  It is always fun to see the finished projects that were started at a retreat.  Hope you find a moment to stitch...it is good for the soul! have a wonderful Tuesday!

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture collage personalized with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. Sniff, sniff. Such a lovely group of friends to have. Thanks for the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am at that point, time to put away things that I haven't finished and time to get going on my Christmas things, will be better than having it all staring at me. Great quilt show, always fun to see what the ladies are up to.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete