Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Little Bit of This...A Little Bit of That...

I hope those celebrating Thanksgiving had a wonderful day.  Black Friday came and went without HH or I stepping into a store and the weekend was a peaceful one.  We hung holiday lights outside and decorated the inside.  I enjoy all the warm fuzzies that come with bringing out the Christmas decorations.  

I finished a new book and it was very entertaining.  I have read John Sandford before but not the Virgil Flowers Novels.  It was a fun read and I know that I am going to  be hanging out with Virgil Flowers again!


I spent yesterday creating a new Woolie addict...I admit it!  A neighbor bought a Buttermilk Basin kit from the Stitchin' Post came over and got a lesson on how I prep my wool.  I can't tell you how tickled I am to know there is another Woolie in the neighborhood!

Afterwards I started working on my pillow project from Santa's Workshop at Sew Many Quilts .  I think it really is adorable and I can't wait to finish it...alas, it'll have to wait till I get back home.  


I also finished block one of Bringing Home the Tree by Stacy West .  


Don't forget the Woolie 12 Days of Christmas Give Away starts on Thursday!!!!  Even though I will only be blog posting Tuesday and Thursday I will be posting the Give Aways Mon. - Fri.  So stay tuned and be sure to be a registered follower of the Woolie Blog.

Now...get some stitching done and I'll see you back here on Thursday!!!


4 comments:

  1. That's a cute little gingerman in your basket. It will be fun seeing your project come together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did the same thing, not worth the crazy on that weekend. Fun to have someone close by that will want to create too, maybe you can start a group in your neighborhood, something fun for the cold winter days.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also stayed out of the stores all weekend! No decorating done yet but soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gingerbread pillow is adorable, I wish one of my local shops did a Santa's Workshop event loke that.

    We've had Black Friday events up in my area of Vancouver for awhile and have never gone to one! Spent the day sewing at a friend's sewing with other friends.

    Enjoy your stay in Porland!

    ReplyDelete