Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Fabric Weekend!

I know...I know these 2 photos have already been on Instagram and Facebook...but, I am soooo dang tickled with the out come!!!  I am using the little hexie quilt on my antique stove as a candle mat.


And, my bowl I think I am going to hang on the wall!


HH and I figured out that the next Super Moon won't be for another 40 years!!!  I am glad we got to see it this time around.



This past Saturday was a day of Fabric from beginning to end.  Got up at 5:30 in the morning, took a bath and headed out to the PJ Sale at the Stitchin' Post where I met up with some Fabric Stalkers.  After some heavy duty shopping I then headed into Bend to participate in Santa's Workshop at Sew Many Quilts.  Yep, Fabric from dawn to dusk.

Val, Jane and Cakers giddy after shopping!



Enjoy the slide show of crazy quilters shopping and stitching! Don't forget tomorrow there will be a slide show about the Hilde Morin Bowl Class on The Quilt Show site under the Daily Blog, Anna & G On The Road!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow generated with Smilebox

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous fabric weekend filled with friends and fun surprises. Unfortunately the super moon was near impossible to see due to rain for me. Apparently December has a fairly close one but the next official one won't be until 2034! So there is hope hanging out there.

    Love your Hexie mat and your bowl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun you all have in Oregon!! I'm nosy, what was the %% discount at the shop? Wish I could be like Star Trek and beam myself over!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question! When you arrived at 6:30am, the sale was 30% off PLUS another 5% if you wore your P.J.s. That's why we are all in our P.J.s

      Delete
  3. I love the fun projects you've been doing, and I'm fascinated by the bowl! If only I had the guts to pack up and move the family there. But you have a real winter. How would this warm blood manage? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful little quilt and love how your bowl came out.
    I think I like the idea of PJ shopping, but I would have to get up early enough, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like the Stalkers were first in line! But of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty things and such inspiration. Were the bowls made with "moldable" stuff that after you make it, you heat it and place over a bowl or something to shape it?

    ReplyDelete