Thursday, November 3, 2016

Change In The Wind...

I loved this quote...it is true...I have no one supervising me in the sewing room!  Which means that I am powering through a lot of stuff that has taken up residence :) Finish is the most powerful word ...hummm maybe that will be next years word!!! 


The quilting world is changing in Central Oregon...Sew Many Quilts is moving locations.  They will be moving to a larger location, better parking and will be able to expand their Bernina Center.  The last Sit "n Stitch had 22 stitchers and we were like sardines...but, the new shop is going to have a larger classroom!  I thought you might enjoy another slide shop of this wonderful shop before they pack up and move about 4 miles!  

Heading to a play date in Portland and have packed my Buttermilk Basin 2016 Free BOM to stitch while there is down time, LOL...yeah right like Colleen and I would have down time but I get light headed and short of breath at the thought of not having anything to stitch!!  How about you...do you feel that way?  Have a great weekend!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free photo slideshow

10 comments:

  1. I heard they were moving, how exciting that it will be even a larger location! You are so lucky to have so many larger shops so close to you Anna, so many shops are closing or downsizing. Several years ago we lost about three or four shops or had them downsize.

    Have a lovely play date in Portland I'm green with envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the pics. I hope their move goes well. A bigger classroom sounds wonderful.
    Great quote today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When and where are they moving?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When and where are they moving?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Great shop filled with lovely 'stuff'!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our two good stores closed, so no lessons and joanns is not my cup of tea, lol. Someday I will get this house organized and maybe start my own get togethers. Have fun in Portland.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anna, Please please keep the tutorials coming. You have taught me so much in your videos and they are great. I am a complete wool novice but you have given me the confidence to pick up a piece and give it a go.
    Thanks again
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopped at Sew Many Quilts when passing thru Bend in September. I fell in love with the shop. The gals working the counter were so friendly. It will be great for them to have a larger shop.
    Love the quote...I think it could come in handy sometimes!

    ReplyDelete