Thursday, November 17, 2016

Busy Bee

I have been keeping myself busy although without a plan...yesterday, I decided that I would feel better if my sewing room was a little more organized...and so...I started with the Stash.  OMG...what a job!!!  So far, only 1 and a half shelves cleaned up.  Once I get it done I will take a photo and share.  Just with a couple of shelves done the closet is looking like a control freak lives here, LOL. On Facebook they had a test to determine what percentage of your brain was right brain vs. left brain.  Only 15% of my brain is left brain!!!  This explains so much about my life...The word plan is not really a part of my vocabulary.  The 15% of my left brain is working hard to straighten out the stash.

This is my quote for the week 💗



There are some sewing rooms that make you smile as soon as you step into them.  My friend Leslie has created such a space.  She has wonderful little quilts scattered about her home...but, her sewing room just lightens the heart.  I hope you enjoy the slide show and get all kinds of ideas!  Have a wonderful weekend!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a slideshow design

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely creative space Leslie has made for herself. Very inspirational. Love your quote of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful slide show - and we know Leslie is honored and flattered that you would share that with others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie is my neighbor and I have seen her wonderful sewing room first hand. It is a dream!!! Her amazing work makes their home feel so warm and welcoming. What an artist with impeccable taste!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to clean my room, I can barely move in it;)
    Love seeing other sewing rooms and her home is beautiful.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a wonderfully decorated cheerful space.Love all her little collections. I can see how you would get motivated by that inspirational sanctuary of sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a fun tour, not long enough! Loved all the treasures, fabric collections, and quilts! Cute doggies too :)

    ReplyDelete