Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Fabulous Fall

Although it rained the entire time we were camping the Fall colors were beautiful.  The news reported 2 tornado's on the Oregon Coast!  That is a rare occurrence. For us it was great weather to hang out with friends, talk, stitch and read. 


I was surprised by friends with another birthday celebration!  The cake was amazing dense chocolate...fantastic!  Can you believe this photo was taken inside of a girlfriend's 5th wheel!  They were on their maiden voyage and we broke it in with a party!


I received all kinds of wonderful goodies but this dish towel took the cake! LOL  My friends know me so well.  The only thing I would add is Step 5: Make sure Enzo is hiding in the bathroom :)


When I got home there was the most amazing birthday card in the mail...I just had to share it with you!



When you open the card a Ferris Wheel pops up.  It is so delicate and beautiful!


Now pay attention...I am going to give you the best advice you will hear all week and save you anywhere from $7 - $10.  DO NOT go see The Accountant.  We went to see it because of the title...mistake.  Truly the only redeeming part of the movie was 2 minutes in the last 10 minutes where they talk about autism.


Today I head to the Stitchin' Post for my stitchery class with Tonye Belinda Phillips who is subbing for Sue Spargo.  I have my piece all prepped, stitched down and ready for the fun part!  Embellishing the circles!!!  This piece will then be attached to the front of my Yazzi bag.  I can't wait for class!


Have a wonderful Tuesday...Fall is my favorite stitching season!  Don't forget tomorrow to check out Anna & G On The Road

3 comments:

  1. Love that tea towel! I'm lucky whenever mine goes off due to cooking I can open my sliding door to my balcony, close the pocket door to my kitchen and turn on my oven fav/vent. No waving of tea towel for me!

    We were lucky, most of the winds from those two typhoons were deflected further north up the coast although our lights did flicker a couple of times at our hotel. Had to reset the alarm clock in the room.

    Sad,Ly a young rugby star of 15 was pinned under a tree and passed away in Surrey. Some other trees down and car and home damage but for the malt part not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the worst of the storms stayed away from you and it looks like you had a wonderful time anyways.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A belated happy birthday Anna! Looks like you had a great time. Love that dish towel and card.
    I cannot hear the smoke detector, but I know when it goes off because our poor dog Pip starts shaking like a leaf. So I can picture poor Enzo hiding in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete