Friday, September 2, 2016

TGIF ~ September???

What???  How???  I just realized we tipped over into September...yesterday!  Fall is my favorite time of year but I am no ready for summer to be over!  Labor Day weekend is upon us and we are headed towards Diamond Lake to hang with a bunch of camping buddies.  So, if you happen to be up there swing by and say hi...Loop H, lol

Traveling through Eastern Washington and Oregon there is an entirely different kind of beauty than we have in Central Oregon.  I can hear it...those amber waves of grain.


 Every so often you see out of the corner of your eye that no matter how far and wide you travel...a quilter lives near by :)



The next block of Buttermilk Basin free BOM came out...now to find time to prep!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this BOM and want to send out a big hugs and thank you to Stacy for her time in creating this wonderful BOM!


I'll be taking Monday off from the Woolie Blog...where we are camping doesn't have WiFi service which is a good reminder than we all need to take a break.  See you on Tuesday!


4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful time with your friends up at Diamond Lake! Such a beautiful place!! Years ago it was always tradition to go to Diamond Lake the wk of Halloween and camp w my sister and her family.. sometimes wed even get snow! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be safe on the roads and enjoy visiting with friends. Hope you have great weather, we had a rainstorm yesterday and maybe more today. But hopefully sun for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to start summer over, haha.
    I am enjoying the cooler nights, I cannot take the heat anymore.
    I love her BOM and am behind with 3, so I need to get those done this week.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete