Thursday, September 8, 2016

Berry Time


Oh you know you've had those moments!!!  It seems that HH always catches me  when I am having a group conversation by myself!  He'll ask...who you talking too?  or Did you win that argument?  It is those moments that make me realize how important girlfriend time can be...it is a special time that grounds you into the reality that you are not alone.  No matter what life is throwing at you there is a real live person to hear your conversation, LOL.  The timing of the Berries getting together was perfect.  We get to share, get support and laugh.  4 of the group are expecting a new grandchild!  In fact one was in labor as we stitched!

We met our at Cathy's place which is a little slice of heaven, acreage with a full view of the 3 Sisters +!


We are slowly moving back into a warm period which is giving the flowers a second breath of life!


Take a look at this beauty!  It reminded her of one of their horses so she made it for her husband.


Pat was working on a wool project out of Primitive Quilts Spring 2015 issue and it is so cute!  I love that magazine and really should start making projects from my issues.


There was knitting, binding being tacked and a little bit of stitching going on...it is a special day when we can stitch outside.  No sewing room  to share as Cathy's sewing room is in her house that is in town...which I have shown you before :)

Her life is the country has an entirely different agenda and flavor.  Check out what is going on at the ranch.

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Create a photo collage

5 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a fun get together! I am especially loving that Noahs Ark piece.. notice there are NOOO snakes or mosquitos on her version of the ark! I LIKE THAT... A LOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful place and wonderful ladies to get together with. I talk to myself all the time, I know Bill is never listening, haha.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Noah's Ark. I'm dying to make that one. It is a favorite of mine from Primitive Quilts. Just love the pink flamingos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whaaaat? Voices? Conversations in my head? Faces that go with them???? Not me...nope, nope, nope! I NEVER would do such things!!!! I have conversed with many a goat however...

    ReplyDelete