Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Tuesday Thoughts

Life is changing in the neighborhood and we are all adjusting but it has been the hardest on Enzo.  We are in the process of putting in a privacy wall which will have a great impact on us but poor Enzo has lost his Poop Lot and is back in training to adjust to a space that is a postage stamp size.  HH has been taking him out hiking every day which has helped.

I got so excited about my new coloring projects...you know...channeling my inner child...that I went out and bought this little spinning desk caddy to hold my color crayons.  With the Crabapple Hill technique of color and embroidery you need a lot of white crayons.  Now to get stitching, LOL...I must be nuts to add another handwork passion.


Sunday Robin got as many of the Fabric Stalkers together to stitch and go over some planning for our Sept. retreat.  Time is flying by and it will be here before we know it!!!  Robin's house is like a secret garden filled with all that she loves.  Her garden is amazing...her sewing room awesome...and all her creations are an inspiration.  I know you will be amazed.  Enjoy the slide show!  

Don't forget to leave a comment 
HERE 
for the GiveAway sponsored by Buttermilk Basin

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free digital slideshow

12 comments:

  1. So many lovely things outside and in at Robin's.

    Love her dog portrait and the primitive dog. The giraffe is wonderful as is the crescent moon on the gate. Bunnies and chickens oh my, I'll have to look again!

    Lovely show and tell, love the wool worke, the Ravens,too many good things to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the wonderful things Robin has created. Also want Stacys pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing the video of your friends home! WoW! beautiful sewing room! So fun to see all of her creations!! You and your stitching friends have inspired me to sign up for a beautiful wool applique quilt class at our local quilt shop! I am so excited!! It starts next month and I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous space in which to create...thanks for the slideshow 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous space in which to create...thanks for the slideshow 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I see that Fox I fall in love with him again! He has a story he wants to tell if we just listen closely enough!
    Sorry to hear the world is closing in around you...I understand how that feels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always enjoy the quilt show, so many beautiful pieces. I need to stop adding new things to my to do list, it is way too long, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always thought Robin was especially creative and wow, what a lovely tranquil spot she has designed. Thanks for sharing. Loved seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. To Robin-I LOVE every bit of what I saw of your talent... your garden is to die for, your home has so many beautiful touches, your woolies, quilts and pottery are amazing. So glad we got to see your place. What took so long??

    Anna, I feel for poor Enzo being reduced to a postage stamp experience! Too much urban development going on in my favorite Sisters neighborhood? Darn!!

    I think your crayon caddy is cool! Very fun to color your designs that way. Can't wait to see your 'colored' projects. I've been AWOL for the past month and haven't been able to get to any of my projects. I will in time. So, instead, I'm really enjoying living it up through your blogs and videos. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What incredible garden spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for taking us to Robin's Anna...I love her garden! She is very productive in many ways.
    I was wondering if fences would ever appear in your pretty neighborhood...Is everyone putting them in?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for taking us to Robin's Anna...I love her garden! She is very productive in many ways.
    I was wondering if fences would ever appear in your pretty neighborhood...Is everyone putting them in?

    ReplyDelete