Thursday, August 25, 2016

Quilted Strait in Port Gamble

Port Gamble is on the Northwestern shore of the Kitsap Peninsula near the entrance of the Hood Canal.  It's close proximity to Seattle, Bremerton and Port Townsend make is a wonderful destination for a little time out.  And, of course there is the quilt shop!!! 



Quilted Strait was a wonderful surprise!  Providing something for everyone this shop is a must see and shop!  If there was a 10 point scale for "Must Shop" they would be a 10!  The building is beautiful and the setting is charming with a beautiful view.  This shop was featured in the 2012 Better Homes Quilt Sampler and I can see why.  They not only carry a variety of books, patterns, fabrics and cover the broad spectrum of the quilting world...but, they also have a huge variety of threads, Valdani, Weeks Dye Works...Sue Spargo specialty threads.  I can't say it enough...you will NOT walk out of here empty handed!

Enjoy the slide show and I know you will find something that will be calling to your quilting heart!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow made with Smilebox

6 comments:

  1. Nice slideshow Anna, as always you spotted a few things I dent and saw some of what I did!

    Love that shop. Their lighthouse row is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shown are alway so nice. I want to come you way and see thwm all.. You should have bought the book. My friend and I are going to do this on our own next year. Books are on order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get to go to the best stores, lots of wonderful things.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna! I was wondering if you know the name of the quilt pattern in slide 27? The tag is just too tiny for me to read without being able to enlarge it... this pattern looks to be an awesome way to use up some scraps! :-) Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great quilt shop. We were up at Seabeck this past spring for an applique retreat when we stopped there. Loved it. And yes, my next quilt is comming from a book I bought that day :)

    ReplyDelete