Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Crazy Packing...


I grew up a worry wort and I am happy to say that I outgrew it...at least for myself, for my children and grandchildren I am still a worry wort, lol.  But, I am trying to outgrow that also!  Really, when you look at it the only thing I really have control of is my fabric...and sometimes I am not sure I am in control of that!!!

Today my greatest fear as I am packing for our Quilt Roadie Trip is not having enough stitching packed.  It is a fine balance between over packing and under packing.  Personally I would rather have too much then not enough because I know if I ran out I would be forced to go buy a project...oye vey!  AND...I need variety...so far the designers traveling with me are Stacy WestLisa BongeanMeg HawkeySylvia PippenSue Spargo,  Kathi CampbellKathy Schmitz and my friend Debbi Germain ...boy, is it ever going to be crowded!!!

Have a great Tuesday...and, if you need a good laugh...just envision me running around like a quilter looking for the perfect thread as I pack!!!

10 comments:

  1. Remember your ironing board! Did you make a list this time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed the last "Quilt Roadies" trip and videos, so I'm looking forward to following along on this trip too....maybe packing a few empty containers for the new treasures you are sure to find might be something to consider ...have a GREAT and safe trip 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoyed the last "Quilt Roadies" trip and videos, so I'm looking forward to following along on this trip too....maybe packing a few empty containers for the new treasures you are sure to find might be something to consider ...have a GREAT and safe trip 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, need a list and then have Robin review it to ensure you didnt forget anything. Too much is better than not enough for sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, need a list and then have Robin review it to ensure you didnt forget anything. Too much is better than not enough for sure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to the great videos ahead! I love that you "take us along with you" on all these fun adventures! Safe travels and many happy moments along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always over pack, better safe than sorry, lol.
    Love seeing your videos and now that i can watch them on my tv, it is more fun and like being there on the big screen.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was the same way as a child and if I didn't have something to worry about, then I would worry for a friend. As the years have flow by, I look back and see that the Lord has always been there, now I give my worries to Him and it feels so good to be free :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am the queen of underestimation(in case you were wondering who that was...it's me) so i always pack way too much, but there is something to be said for shopping along the way...got to support those quilt shops!
    i do love that you take us along on your adventures and i can't wait to see your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anna, did you make your list? Just had to ask. ☺

    ReplyDelete