Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Beach Tyme Quilts

I am feeling like a stitching ninja!!!  I am not sure if it is because I have taken a break from the routine or if because it is Olympic Time!  What ever the reason I am enjoying the feeling of productivity!!!  OMG...what is going to happen if I finish all my projects??? ROFLOL...like that would ever happen.  It is a great delusion.  I crack myself up.  Anyhoo...I have moved on to a block from the Yoko Saito BOM I am doing through Primitive Gatherings.  I really love this BOM and am looking forward to seeing this project finished.


We took a break from hanging out at the beach since it was cold and foggy.  I stumbled onto a quilt shop in Ocean Shores Washington.  Beach Tyme Quilts had a variety of products I had never seen before and I really loved their panel collection.  These are great to use in kids quilts.  They have a large classroom and have a customer base from far and wide because it is only one of 3 fabric stores in a huge area of the Washington Coast.


Although they do not have a huge wool presence they did have a wonderful bin of 5 inch squares already cleaned and felted for $1/square!  I had to pick up a few, along with their license plate :)


Enjoy the slide show and be sure to give them a look-see if you are in the Ocean Shores area of Washington...or you can order online or call :)  Tomorrow I head to Shibori Dragon  to meet up with the Twisted Sisters!!!  I will be taking a break from the Woolie Blog but you can check up with us on Quilt Roadies and The Quilt Show Daily Blog on Wednesday!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own picture slideshow

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how you keep so busy and have time to do so many beautiful pieces, love the block and fabrics. I do have the fabrics and some of her patterns, now I need to organize my time better.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabrics in that block, they choose well when putting it together. It is looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun!! My brother goes camping there a lot, didn't know there was a quilt shop!! May have to go camping now with my brother and take a jaunt to the quilt shop!!!

    ReplyDelete