Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Sisters Highlights


 Without a doubt the highlight of the week for Enzo 
was finding out that Stacy West 
was still here when he got home from camping :)


The highlights for me included the sale of my postcard 
to raise money for Wish Upon a Card...


...and seeing my quilt on display  at the 41st Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show.


I warn you...you better get yourself a cup of coffee or tea...this slide show is a little long but only shows a fraction of the quilts...next year you should come visit us!!!  


Have a wonderful stitching Wednesday! 
And don't forget to check out Anna & G On The Road

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow generated with Smilebox

4 comments:

  1. Awesome show, Anna! Thank you so much for sharing it us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took pictures of different quilts that the others I have seen. Two I would love to "copy", lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt on slide #60 is to die for! I love it! Thanks for a taste of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Smokes!It's Saturday again & I've finally gotten the chance to see the show! Love your quilt...the hearts...that shade of red...that appliqued border...its all wondermous!
    The slide show was great! I was actually laughing out loud at that comical bear quilt! I also spied Stacy!

    ReplyDelete