Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July!!!

I got it done and it is perfect on my front porch table!!!  I hope you all have a wonderful and safe 4th of July.  This morning I head off to the Sisters High School where the Quilter's Affair is held to teach Truck Full of Joy by Buttermilk Basin...I can't wait to meet all the quilters :).


I can't believe that 2 of my girlfriends brought me license plates from their trip to the Islands...This quilt is going to be so much fun to make!



I was so bummed that I couldn't make the reception for one of my friends but scooted over early and took photos of the Featured Quilter's quilts at the QuiltWorks Gallery.  I know you are going to enjoy these wonderful quilts!  Be sure to check out Anna & G On The Road on Wednesday over at The Quilt Show for another slide show featuring animal themed quilts.

The Fiber Arts Stroll was yesterday and we took some video to share with you on Quilt Roadies.  I will be posting on Instagram and Facebook throughout the week but won't be posting on this blog until next Monday.  Next week we will be catching you up on all things having to do with the The Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show  Have a wonderful week and I hope to see some of you around!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. Have a good week Anna, looking forward to seeing you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of the shops on Kauai! We stop by each time we're on the island. Sometimes I even have to mail my goodies home. See you in February Vicki's and Kapaia Stitchery ~ can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your runner is gorgeous, love the design on that one. Looks like your first day was a good one, enjoy following along.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the runner, very festive!
    Hope you have s great trip?
    Loved the quilt box too, very nice pretty quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The table runner looks just perfect for your porch table,

    ReplyDelete