Friday, July 15, 2016

Christmas in July!

This past week it was Christmas in July at my house :) It started out with a wonderful surprise from Sweden!  I wore my new earrings all week and the Sunny Days pillow greeted visitors.  The feel of the butter spreader in your hand is so smooth...and who doesn't like butter! Louise you are an angel!


I have been accumulating more license plates for my travel quilt...


...and I love the goodie folder from Sandi...
I already have projects organized...
I feel in control, LOL


The color is a little off on this panel...it is actually a navy blue Sashiko panel and I can't wait to get started on this one!  Mary, one of the Twisted Sisters works at Shibori Dragon and this panel just came in...Boy, am I ever blessed to have a Twisted Sister :)



Stacy, the designer behind Buttermilk Basin brought a wonderful goodie bag of new designs and wool...I can't wait to get started!


I  enjoyed some See's Candy and Jam from friends...Thank you, Chris and Michelle!  I also received a jar of Apricot/Raspberry jam and for the life of me I can't remember who gave it too me...I chalk it up to exhaustion...it was delicious!!  Things are starting to settle down around here, just in time for the arrival of a couple of high school classmates!  July is one exciting month!

Have a wonderful weekend...I hope it includes some stitching for both you and me!  The Woolie Blog will be taking a vacation next week so I can hang out with my girlfriends and head up to the Crabapple Hill stitching workshop.  I will be posting Quilt Roadie videos to the blog as they are edited and on Wednesday you will find a post on  Anna & G On The Road plus a Give Away!!!  

5 comments:

  1. cant wait to see who is visiting you and see photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, for all your video blogging, teaching, entertaining, stitching, antiquing and a host of other adventures you have earned this time away.

    Have fun and enjoy the adventure!

    Nice stash enhanced experience! Aka S.E.X!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna - I just watched your 2-part tutorial for prepping wool - thank you so much! I've always pinned, stapled or glued my pieces because I couldn't figure out what to use for products and how to use them. This was so helpful. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a lot of great goodies and I love the new buttermilk patterns, they look like they are going to be fun to do.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW!! What a fun month for You!! ...and now to top it off with a trip to Meg Hawkey's studio!!! I am a quite envious! Be sure to get some fun pics and video for us! I just love her work! :-)

    ReplyDelete