Thursday, June 16, 2016

Voila!!! She's A Dreamer


I think I have found out the problem, issue or blessing  that is my life!



I never pass a bolt of fabric where I don't see the possibility!  It's like each one is singing a love song to me!!  Do you hear music when you open a project box?!  or is it like a Horror Show when you open you stash closet or drawer...I'M BACK!!!!  Anyhoo...I had a moment when I was leaving the house yesterday to head over to Sit 'n Stitch...what to take...what to work on...I opened the closet door and it was like being at a Rock Concert....PICK ME!!!!

Enjoy the slide show of what everyone was working on and what's going on at Sew Many Quilts.  Be sure to check out the Anna & G On The Road segment on The Quilt Show and my conversation with June Jaeger on The Quilt Roadies.  Have a great Thursday and I hope it includes some stitching!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

4 comments:

  1. I love this post! Walking through a quilt store and gazing at the "possibilities" is my favorite thing to do when I'm in a creative slump. Oh, and I have way too many "pick me" fabrics in my rock concert. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're continuing your "quilt roadies" videos. I'm enjoying all of them. You need to do a video on how to avoid temptation in the quilt store.. especially when all the new collections come out ,,😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're continuing your "quilt roadies" videos. I'm enjoying all of them. You need to do a video on how to avoid temptation in the quilt store.. especially when all the new collections come out ,,😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're continuing your "quilt roadies" videos. I'm enjoying all of them. You need to do a video on how to avoid temptation in the quilt store.. especially when all the new collections come out ,,😀

    ReplyDelete