Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Ta Ta Ta Tuesday

I saw this poster and thought...
doesn't that speak to all our projects, 
UFOs, WIPs and PIGs!


Yesterday I was picking up the sewing room, getting organized, writing emails and feeling kinda smug with my organizational skills, LOL.  The weather has been extraordinary and definitely the pool was calling my name!  I have been doing a little catch up...prepping and stitching in the evening.  I am caught up with the Buttermilk Basin 2016 Free BOM...well, almost caught up...I have the first 5 months done!  And, they are adorable!  It will ultimately say Let It Snow, love the play on words.  


I have June's all prepped and will begin stitching...maybe I will get it done before the July block is posted!!! WOW!!! so this is what it feels like when you aren't behind. hummmm, something to think about.  My friend Lori asked if I had gotten block 2 of the Barn BOM and I said NO...it is still at the post box.  As long as I don't bring it into my house I am not behind, LOL  I am making these blocks totally out of my stash, so it is double smug for me!


Don't forget to leave a comment for the GiveAway! by clicking this link and leaving a comment you are interested.  Have a wonderful Tuesday!!!

5 comments:

  1. You are so good, I need to prep my T and S. I'm also working from my stash. Yours is looking good Anna.

    Enjoy the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look great! Now I am kicking myself for not doing this one, but I know I would be way behind. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background you're using for the Buttermilk Basin BOM .....your blocks look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background you're using for the Buttermilk Basin BOM .....your blocks look great :)

    ReplyDelete