Wednesday, June 1, 2016

My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe Midway, Utah

One of the best surprises when visiting Midway, Utah is not just it's Swiss Alps feel but My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe.  Housed in a historic home it's rooms are filled with so much quilting loveliness!  Midway and My Girlfriends Quilt Shoppe are worth putting on your Bucket List! Be sure to check out The Quilt Show today for more Buttermilk Basin fun!!!



Hanging inside the shop is a history of the shop and the original Quilter...I mean, Lady of the House!


I met Suzanne who is related to the new owner of the Midway shop and actually moved to be closer to the Logan shoppe...now that is a dedicated quilter!!


Tamra, who works at the shop is also a quilt designer.  I loved the Back 2 School quilt she designed and purchased that pattern for a future grand kids :)


Enjoy the slideshow of the shoppe...I know once you view it you will be motivated to take a road trip...or, at the very least call them up and place an order :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free digital slideshow

4 comments:

  1. What a treat, not one but three slide shows today Anna, loved the two on The Quilt Show along with this blog one.

    I think the biggest smile was that toothy button smile on the Jack o'lantern!

    Small glitch at the end of the show not all the pictures loaded at times. Will take a second look and see if it happens again, don't want to miss any great inspiration! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely a fun shop and home, love the history.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shop! Too much inspiration! I already "mapped" it and is 1 1/2 hrs from daughter in Ogden...will have to make a visit. :)

    ReplyDelete