Monday, June 13, 2016

I think I can...I think I can...

I knew I could...LOL...or, at least I hoped I would finish my ButtermilkBasin 2015 Free BOM!  And, I did!!!  I really enjoyed this project and am enjoying the 2016 Free BOM.

    

I didn't touch another project this entire road trip but at least I got this one done!  The girlfriends and their boyfriends had a wonderful time...traveling and camping.  We played board games, laughed, walked on the beach, enjoyed the sandcastles and road bikes.  Only 2 of us were quilters and so not a whole lot of stitching happened.


We traveled through farm and wine country to reach the coast and it was beautiful!  I will be going that way again and make stops...especially quilt shops!


We were blessed with great weather on the day of the Sandcastle building and you will see more of that on Quilt Roadies along with information on the RV park we stayed in some time this week.  


We are both pooped so it will take us a couple of days to get everything organized :) to share...today is my youngest sons birthday...hard to believe...I have adult sons?! Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Loved your finish!
    Sounds like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is so pretty and looks great hanging there all finished. Finishes feel wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the finish! Glad the weather improved for the same classless building, looking forward to see Jay we created.

    Enjoy bring home again I'm sure Enzo is happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to finish mine yet...but it is in my to-do pile! Just needs borders and binding.

    ReplyDelete