Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Busy Bees

Oh my aching sacroiliac!!!...it has been in the 90's around here so I decided to get up early and weed the flower beds around the house before the weeds win!!!  There is something very satisfying about seeing a freshly weeded flower bed...kinda like when your fabric is all stacked nice and neat in the closet.  Which reminds me...I think I am going to have to do some refolding!  I realized what a mess it was in there when I went to find some fabric for a quilt sleeve...I knew it was in there but it was hiding!  When it hits the 100's I'll stay inside and refold the stash.  Some happy news is we have loaded 2 new videos of my visit with Tonye Belinda Phillips on Quilt Roadies!  

I also headed over to June's house and she wasn't home but Edie was folding Row by Row packets for the Stitchin' Post.  All I can say it looked like a gazillion of them but they will still run out so you are going to want to get one of these!!!


June has been doing all the cutting and Edie the folding!  
The A Team!!!


I had to run by the Sisters Library because my son said he and Ross hung some quilts for display.  I always love the quilt that is on display year round  which was made and quilted by Robin Ryan.


You can look at the quilts by clicking on them to enlarge.  If you are in town be sure to stop by...see the quilts and enjoy the air conditioning!  Have a great Tuesday and enjoy stitching or the garden.

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free picture collage

4 comments:

  1. Bzzzz! Bzzzz! We're both home this week working on finding our yard beneath the weeds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilts, sorry that your back is not enjoying weeding.

    We've got sunny skies and a bit cooler each day.

    I've seen some previews of this year's row by row some great designs out there!

    Can hardly wait for the first day of summer on the 20th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the batik fabric, I have been collecting ones I love and someday I will think of something fun to make with them. Great quilt show, need to get my mojo back so I can get in my quilting room.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. How perfect Sisters sounds! I love that your library has quilt displays Anna.
    The weeds are definitely winning in our yard. I need to find some gloves that can handle really big pricker bushes.

    ReplyDelete