Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Wednesday Wonders...and Wifi Whoas

It has been somewhat of a challenge writing blog posts and uploading video on the road but we have managed a modicum of success until today.  The WiFi here at the Spanish Trail RV Park sucks.  I can hear HH telling me about Hot Spots for WiFi...may have to look into that...

Anyhoo...I had a surprise invitation to the meeting of the Moab quilt guild, Delicate Stitchers of Moab.  There is nothing that makes a town feel a little like home than hanging with a bunch of welcoming quilters!  I was treated to a nice show 'n tell and today will be heading over to It's Sew Moab to check out the local quilt shop!!!  I'll have these slide show on The Quilt Show next Wednesday.

I did finish stitching my Santa's and I have decided to do what Roxie did with hers and leave the snowflakes off...at least till I get home.  I don't have the fabric to do the final layer and I am thinking I want to put little star buttons on the end of his hat.  We shall see....


Besides seeing the wonders of Arches National Park I watched HH bake fries in the microwave!!!  It was scary but they tasted great...I tell you the inventors of the world are amazing! A microwave that turns into regular oven???


Well here he is...amateur videographer and editor of the Quilt Roadies...depending on the Wifi we hope to load the next video in a day or so...keep your fingers crossed!  Have a great Wednesday...there is fabric in my future today!!!

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Another free picture collage by Smilebox

6 comments:

  1. Arches is one of my favourite parks along with Bryce Nat'l Park. Isn't there a great balancing rock there and Avenue of the Giants if memory serves.

    Looks like you are having some gorgeous weather, love those blue skies against the red rocks.

    Have fun at the quilt shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Sandi...loved Arches! Also love your little Christmas mat...that one is still waiting to get done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your travels make me smile and so appreciate your efforts. What troupers you two are. Thanks for taking us all along with you. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got an oven in ours but I didn't use it, I always do stove top cooking or grilling but nice if I need it. Love the photos, such a beautiful area.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna, do you use Verizon Wireless? We recently got a device from them that you use as your own personal wireless as long as there is a cell signal! We love it. It's very secure and only we can use it. You might want to look into it - I'm sure other providers have a similar device. It's small and fits into your purse or pocket.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning photos... Enjoying them and the effort it takes to produce and post them. I manage three websites and I know from personal experience how frustrating it is to use the wifi in RV parks and even hotels!

    ReplyDelete