Thursday, May 19, 2016

The Christmas Goose

Las Vegas was a nice diversion to the road trip.  We got a couple of days of wonderful weather and enjoyed our pool time and friend time.


One of my favorite Las Vegas Shops is the The Christmas Goose...how could you not love a shop named The Christmas Goose!  Like other successful shops it provides something for everyone...but it does have so much of what I love...and so nicely displayed that you just want to keep walking around and around!


I so loved this stitchery because it speaks the truth for me...as HH, Enzo and I get closer to our home base this has been the best journey.  I have met so many wonderful people...Quilters really are the best!


And the best quilters in Las Vegas were stitching together at The Christmas Goose making pillowcases for Ryan's Case for Smiles.  That is the heart of quilting...the sharing and creating for others.


Enjoy the slide show...I know you will...
and, if you see something you love be sure to contact

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow personalized with Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. Loved that little wool needle case, I remember that shop! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as I remember this shop...absolutely gorgeous!! I was so impressed with there wall of patterns...that rolled to one side...to expose more...and more...and more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I new about the Christmas Goose when we were in Las Vegas. But that is what online shopping is for, right? I saw Lisa Bongean's Words to Live by quilt hanging on the wall in your WONDERFUL slideshow. I have that one in progress. That UFO is now moving to the head of the class. Boy was it gorgeously quilted. Thanks for the inspiration....Don't hurry home (giggle). I'm lovin' this vacation that I get to experience vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love LOVE that journey stitchery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love LOVE that journey stitchery!

    ReplyDelete