Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Quilter's Quarters Cottonwood, Arizona

Heading up to Jerome we passed a round a bout where the Quilter's Quarters is located.  A shop that has a little bit for everyone...but, if you are into Batiks...this may be a must stop shop!!!


The gals even invited Enzo in...
cause you know he is missing 
his quilt girlfriends back home!


Aren't these giant scissors the cutest...
I need a pair for wall art back home!


I fell in love with this antique chair.  The seat was re-upholstered with selvages!!!  Going to file that way in the must do...when I finish all those other must do projects!


Here's the deal...they are having a contest...creative ways to use selvages and there are 6 entries.  Click on the photo  to view the entries and then send in a vote by email ( qquarters@qwestoffice.net ) on which creation you loved the most!  I hope you enjoy the slide show of all this shop has to offer.  If you see anything you must have you can contact them at Quilter's Quarters.  Have a great hump day!

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free collage

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free slideshow by Smilebox

6 comments:

  1. That shop looks great, I love the cactus prop in the decor and then all the different cacti quilts, it would be hard to choose just one.

    I don't think I've been to Jerome, will have to see where it's located. Enjoy yor hike today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun store and fun contest, love the look of the batiks and colors in the quilts.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem to be traveling our first year of RVing route! Loved Sedona and now Jerome! Wasn't Jerome an interesting little town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the southwest feel. I wonder what their 2015 Row by Row was?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enzo looks like a great companion for a road trip! What breed is he?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The chair covering is great! I cover my computer chair every few years and it is about due...

    ReplyDelete