Monday, May 16, 2016

Mother Superior Fab Fabrics

I can't believe my lack of luck in 2014 when I visited Superior Threads the downstairs where all the thread magic happens was closed...and this time they were doing inventory :(  Oh well,  I had to be satisfied with hanging out upstairs...Poor me, LOL. The view outside the shop windows are amazing.  The real surprise is that we biked from the Temple View RV Park to Mother Superior's Fab Fabrics as the shop is called on beautiful bike paths...over streams and bridges.  By the time we got there I was sweating buckets but they had a cold water cooler for customers...now that is a prepared quilt shop!



The fabric is arranged like a color wheel and I would be surprised if you couldn't find something!  So many kits...

We made our way from St. George, Utah...passing through a corner of Arizona and ended up in Las Vegas, Nevada.  I am still catching up on all the photos I have taken and I can't wait to share Scrap Apple Quilting a favorite!!!

Enjoy the slide show and if you see something or need some thread to match some fabric...they are your go to shop!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

3 comments:

  1. Loving all the different photos, those first two showing the rock formation outside were great.

    Loved the same quilt in three different fabrics, I think the sharknado one was my favourite.

    Enjoy you next stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun place to shop and gorgeous view, as well as fun to ride there.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a beautiful shop with amazing views all around. Glad you've had a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete