Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday Muses

How blessed am I...today I get to go to a 2 day event put on by My Girlfriends Quilt Shoppe in Midway, Utah.  I am looking forward to this diversion.  In the 5 weeks we have been on the road a good 4 weeks of it was marginal to lousy weather and I needed a pick me up!  Midway is an adorable town...if you haven't be sure to check out our YouTube Channel  Quilt Roadies which includes a video of this area and the adorable second shop location of My Girlfriends Quilt Shoppe.  


We had to spend a good portion of Saturday in the RV because of the weather so I set up mom's Featherweight and stitched together the mini Tumbler Blocks I bought at Primitive Gatherings in California.  It turned out so adorable.  I can't wait till I am home so I can quilt it and hang on my mini quilt wall!!



I am catching up and sharing all the photos I have taken over the last few weeks...one of the newest shops in Las Vegas has 15,000 bolts of fabric.  This shop just opened in March and is still in the growing process.  It is a spectacular space and still has that open, new house...don't have enough furniture feel but once they settle on a comfortable decor and fill her up...this shop is going to be amazing.  There were so many fabrics that I had never seen before and is worth the look because if you are looking for a certain fabric...I bet they have it!!!



Enjoy the slide show and if you see something you would like to add to your collection just contact them at Sew Yeah Quilting.  Have a great Monday!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design generated with Smilebox

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the pictures. Such a spacious quilt shop. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A trip to Las Vegas may be in my future! Love those framed blocks with the touch of embroidery and wool.

    Looks like lots of choices and diversity in fabrics.

    Have fun at the seminars may the weather improve for your next stretch of your trip. Hard to believe you've been away so long already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your weather is improving, that is the worst when we want to be outdoors and get stuck in the trailer. Love your little quilt, I need to make some, they are fun to do.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! They have a huge space! That's already spectacular, but it will be over the top ! Looks like plenty of classroom space too! I love your little tumbler quilt! Keep on having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Happy you came by! Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete